Work with our Esports Team!
Working closely alongside the entire Abios team of esports enthusiasts, the Content Marketing Manager will be part of shaping and implementing the Marketing & PR strategy for Abios.
Your main aim will be to successfully carry out the Abios Content Marketing Strategy by creating, publishing and promoting content to achieve the company goals.
You will be in charge of creating written and visual content, spreading the content in relevant channels and measuring the results of the content marketing activities.
You will be responsible for creating and upholding the content marketing plans, which should at a minimum include:
- Specific, measurable goals with a timeline in which to meet them.
- The types of content that will be created (e.g. blog posts, press releases, white papers, infographics, etc.)
- The topics that will be covered.
- The channels that will be used to distribute the content.
- An execution plan outlining the publishing frequency, production workflow and ongoing maintenance of the content.
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
Does The Following Sound Like You?
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the esports ecosystem.
- Have the experience to manage and execute the full marketing process.
- Experience with content creation and publishing.
- Well versed in channel strategy (e.g. social media, paid media & organic media).
- Knowledge of the sales process and inbound marketing.
- Decent SEO understanding.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Betting industry experience is a plus.
- Enjoy travelling around the world representing Abios at industry events.
With Abios growing tremendously in the esports market you can be part of both shaping the company and your career.
Exciting field with the opportunity for personal development.
Stockholm's best view from the office on the 9th floor of Södra Teatern in central Stockholm. Additional offices in Manilla and Beijing.
Custom built gaming room and colleagues who love esports.
The strength and security of an expanding and established company.
Excellent working climate in a motivated international team.
We are open to fully remote work, if not based in Sweden.