Work with our Esports Trading Team!
Working closely alongside the entire Abios team of esports enthusiasts, the Esports Trader will be part of live trading the Odds Product for Abios.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have a passion for esports games and betting, combined with strong numerical and analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities will include collection, analysis and input of various esports data along with analysis of esports odds market performance.
You will report directly to the Head of Trading and work in close cooperation with the live esports data team.
- Trading esports matches on behalf of Abios Odds Product
- Collecting, managing and resulting data for different esports
- Giving feedback and input in order to improve Abios Odds Products
- Creation and delivery of Abios Odds Product for several esports
- Analysis of esports and market performance
- Close cooperation with the live esports data team
Does The Following Sound Like You?
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the esports ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Prior experience within the betting, sports or esports industry is a plus.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
With Abios growing tremendously in the esports market, you can be part of both shaping the company and your career.
Exciting field with the opportunity for personal development.
Stockholm's best view from the office on the 9th floor of Södra Teatern in central Stockholm. Additional offices in Manilla and Beijing.
Custom built gaming room and colleagues who love esports.
The strength and security of an expanding and established company.
Excellent working climate in a motivated international team.
We are open to fully remote work, if not based in Sweden.